2020 HOCKEY SKILLS SUMMER CAMP
Join Edge Performance Hockey and ROB SHEARER, who has over 16 years of professional experience, for a week long summer camp focusing on: stick handling, correct skating techniques, passing and shooting.
SPECIAL GUEST COACH:
FREDDY CASSIVI (Former Hershey Bear and AHL Hall of Famer)
OTHER COACHES TO BE DETERMINED
SUNDAY, JULY 19TH through THURSDAY, JULY 23RD
AT TWIN PONDS EAST
We have been working hard to find a solution to have the ability to hold our Summer Skills Camp in July.
We are happy to announce that there will be a limited 2020 edition of the Edge Performance Hockey Summer Skills Camp
As much as we want each child to improve their skills and passion for the game of hockey,
our priority is everyone’s well-being.
- Camp fee reduced to $295 for the first child, and $195 for each additional child.
- Each group will have two hours of on-ice instructions per day from Sunday 7/19 through Thursday 7/23.
Group 2 (Birth years 2010*- 2006): Sunday 11:45-1:45 pm, Monday - Thursday 11:30-1:30 pm.
*2010 birth years may be placed in group 1 or 2 depending on the final camp count.
- Players may end up in a different group than their birth year depending on playing experience,
- There will be 4-6 coaches/instructors at all times with each group.
- Sunday registration will be curbside and will start 30 minutes before each ice session.
- The last hour of Thursday’s session will be a full ice game.
- Players will need to arrive in full equipment except for skates, gloves, and helmet.
- If the players cannot tie their own skates, the parents will have to tie their player’s skates.
- For goalies, we will try to make a locker room available to change in and out of the equipment.
- Players can only arrive 10 minutes prior to their ice session and must leave within 10 minutes after their session.
- Players will need to bring their own water bottles.
- Parents/spectators will need to comply with Twin Ponds guidelines if they want to watch the sessions.
- Twin Ponds staff will disinfect all areas between each session.
- If Twin Ponds, Dauphin County, or CDC guidelines about COVID change and we need to cancel the camp,
$50.00 Deposit Required at registration - register online and send deposit to:
Edge Performance Hockey
5482 Smith Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
DAILY ON ICE INSTRUCTION
2 hours per day